About the Job
An International sports betting operator with an enviable reputation within the sector looking to improve their revenue generating strategy and corporate identity is seeking to recruit a Project and Facilities Manager to provide support and technical expertise on outstanding and forthcoming retail store projects. The successful candidate will also be responsible for any new building construction, redevelopment and refurbishment projects by delivering advice on building architecture design, contractors and running the project from design to completion, on time and within budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Managing the construction workflow process starting in the project origination phase, to include estimating, negotiation, contracting, buyout, construction administration, financial management and closeout.
· Acquiring and managing all building permits, Lease agreements and other regulatory prerequisites of existing and prospective sites.
· Visiting the project work site, clarifying scope of work, and preparing cost estimates and proposals
· Developing and implementing strategies to self-perform and to outsource the various aspects of a project to achieve the objectives of price, schedule and quality
· Managing project costs to ensure budgets are maintained. Documenting and managing changes in the work to ensure the interests of all stakeholders in the project are reasonably met
· Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Facilities, Property, Project Management or any related discipline.
· 3+ years’ experience in the construction industry with a commercial and/or industrial general contractor engaged in general building construction
· Thorough understanding of marketing, advertising, media and interactive online and mobile service space.
· Have managed budgets but not necessarily P&L and 3rd party contractors
· Should have experience in Service and Account Management
· A working knowledge of civil, architectural, mechanical and electrical work
· High level of proficiency with spreadsheets, Email and other software used in the construction industry